Founded in 1936 in the city of Lancaster, the LCAA is a non-profit art association with an emphasis on community service and teaching art.
For seventy-six years the Lancaster County Art Association has provided art classes, workshops, special programs, exhibition opportunities, and fellowship for artists of all skill levels.
Beginning and professional artists, adults and children, have opportunities to develop their skills, exhibit artwork, and attend exhibits and events.
The LCAA's mission is:
- To serve as a gathering place for visual artists.
- To provide visual artists with opportunities to improve their skills.
- To give visual artists a place to exhibit their works for viewing by the public.
The LCAA moved to Strasburg, Pennsylvania in 1998. Just a few miles east of Lancaster, Strasburg has a main street lined with beautiful examples of nineteenth century Pennsylvania architecture. Strasburg is also known for the Strasburg steam railroad which is a popular attraction for everyone who loves trains.
- The LCAA's address is: Lancaster County Art Association, 149 Precision Ave. Strasburg, Pennsylvania 17579.
- The phone number is (717) 687-7061.
- Hours are Thursday to Saturday from 11 to 4, and Sunday from 1 to 4.
- Email questions may be sent to email@example.com.