October 24 – November 11
In both galleries
Drop off – Oct. 15, 16, 17
Pick up – Nov. 12, 13, 14
Open to members & non-members
Theme: Autumn subjects & colors
Awards will be given in each of the Special Categories below.
1. Autumn Leaves (autumn landscapes, trees, leaves)
2. Pumpkin Potpourri (pumpkins gourds, apples, etc.)
3. Scaredy Cats & Scarecrows (animals, birds, insects, etc. & real scarecrows)
4. Recycled Relics (antiques, old items or remade objects or artwork, collage)
5. Harvest Moon (moon, nighttime, evening subjects)
6. Spooky Spaces & Haunted Places (old houses, barns, cemeteries, etc.)
7. Masquerade - Masked or Unmasked (portraits, figures, masks, monsters)
8. Orange & Black (any subject, abstract-realistic with these colors).
Work can be new or older than our usual 3 year requirement.
It is acceptable to enter pieces that have been shown at the LCAA in previous exhibits.
Entry Fee: $5 per piece
Any size, old or new framed or unframed.
Artwork shown before ok.
Judged – awards given
November 21 - December 23
In the Kauffman Gallery
Drop off - Nov. 12, 13, 14 (and pickup of work from Autumn Daze)
Pick up - Jan. 7, 8, 9
Theme: holidays – past & present, also miniatures & original crafts
Judged, awards given
1-3 original works, any size (max. 55”)
1-6 miniatures - (12x12 or smaller, any subjects)
1-6 original crafts (not from kits)
In the Steinmetz Gallery
A solo show
Receptions held on the 1st day of the exhibit, 1-4pm unless otherwise noted.
*Entry Fees- per piece:
Non-professionals $15 -1 piece, $25 – 2 pieces
Professionals $20 – 1 piece, $35 – 2 pieces, $40 for 3 pieces unless otherwise noted.
Hours for drop off & pick up: Thurs. - Sat. 11pm -4pm & Sun. 1pm-4pm.
Parking Lot Pick Up / Drop Off Available. Call the LCAA at 717-687-7061 when you arrive.