Membership Fees (as of Jan. 1, 2015)
- Regular (23-64): $45
- Junior (16 to 22): $25
- Senior (65 and older): $35
- Family (one or two adults and their children 18 years of age or younger) residing at the same address: $80
- When renewing memberships, if membership is renewed by the first date of the month that the renewal is due, there will be a discount of $5.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership in the Lancaster County Art Association
- Subscription to Newsletter
- Artist's website link on the LCAA website
- Selling opportunities for original artwork and prints
- Free membership programs
- Reduced fees for classes
- Involvement in the local community of visual artists
Do you need a unique place to hold a meeting or host a small reception for your friends? The LCAA will provide the perfect atmosphere to host your friends and business associates. There is always an art show hanging in the galleries.
To find out more about the use of the LCAA and its galleries please call the LCAA at (717) 687-7061 and leave a message for the House and Property Chairman.